Old 02-06-2007, 10:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Chemical to kill grass in my rockery

On 2 Jun, 19:47, Anne Jackson wrote:
I have a rock garden which runs the entire width of my front garden...
all 25' of it.

If I had the room I'd have one )

The only gravel I use is *on top* of the soil, to keep the plants
dry, and deter the slugs. There is nothing whatsoever to stop
couch grass from growing through the entire rock garden, and it DOES!

I didn't specified any order of material use to make a rock garden.
I've never made one. I did say I wasn't an expert. Please you and
Malcolm just say to platypusgra how you manage to get rid of your
couch grass through your respective rockeries and just ignore me.

Tonight it's so warm - we've got all the doors and windows open here!