Old 03-06-2007, 09:26 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default tomato leaf problem

wrote in news:1180841019.203581.52750
@q69g2000hsb.googlegroups.com:

Can someone help, please? I'm in Oregon, and all of a sudden, all of
my tomato plants and my bean plants have the same problem - the leaves
look like something is eating them - they have lacey kind of holes in
them, more on the bottom of the plant than the top. Advice would be
greatly appreciated.
Terri

You may be able to ID the bugs that are eating your leaves if you pay
attention. Aphids are a common tomato bug, I wouldn't put it past them
to eat beans too.

Around here, when the bugs get too bad we usually use seven dust.

Puckdropper