Old 03-06-2007, 02:43 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Red spider mites?

In article ,
Steve Calvin wrote:

I've got 'em. How do I get rid of them without hurting any
plants? I've read about introducing other predator mites
but it said that could take 5 years or so to "get them in
balance". I don't want balance, I want those little suckers
gone. They're all over the house siding, sidewalks, etc.

When I had that bad of an infestation on my chickens, (they could have
rapidly bled the hens to death!), I used 5% sevin.

I prefer organic means most of the time but sometimes there is not time
for that.

At lease sevin biodegrades rapidly.

You could try Pyrethrine too.
--