Old 03-06-2007, 04:37 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
SuE SuE is offline

Default wish list

On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 23:32:41 GMT, "Gene Schurg"
wrote:

Robert,

I can help....

Schoenorchis fragrans and Encyclia radiata I saw today at Al's Greenhouse.
They were small and I promise he won't rip you off.

For the Angraecum try Cal Orchids in Santa Barbara. I was there last week
and it was a most beautiful experience. Lauris and James Rose are really
nice people with some really great looking plants. They have a website or
you can google them and call. Most of their plants are not on the web.
They have a lot of Angraecum and Aerides and other Africans.

Go for it.

Good Growing,
Gene

Ok, I have got to ask. How do you make it in a week to two great ghs
a continent apart? Good recommendations.

Wish list - I gave up. I keep falling for the same ones - so I carry
(or John does for me) the list of what we own. I still have several
triplicates.
SuE