Old 03-06-2007, 07:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Chemical to kill grass in my rockery

On 2 Jun, 23:46, Anne Jackson wrote:
It has been 'comfortable' here today... just warm enough to be
pleasant, but not too much so, which was fine as I had to back-fill
my new wall, built where one shed used to be... it looks impressive,
with just the granite 'causies' showing.
Now all I have to do is await the delivery of my new shed, empty
another of the old sheds and demolish it in time for the delivery
of my new summer chalet at the end of the month.
Just to fill in the odd hour or two when I'm not 'taking care of'
the ten houses that I look after, I have to plan an advertising
campaign for my new business ventures... life is many things, but
never boring... Oh! I forgot to mention the 40 or so alpines
that I have to find room for, in the rock garden...which sort of
brings us back to where we started!

Indeedee. What are these '10 houses' you're looking after? Rockery
seems impressive. Any chance of photos? Where on earth are you?!

Then next month I have a third shed to demolish, another wall to build
(being on the side of hill has its disadvantages!) then I can make
a space to move the greenhouse to... I wonder if any of my grandsons
want to earn some extra pocket money...? g

God ... I'm tired just to read you!! It's wonderful though, innit ))
I wonder however if I will ever have *that* much space for my
grandsons. What kind of wall do you built - dry wall? What stones ...
bricks? Tell us more!!!