Old 03-06-2007, 04:32 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Hal[_1_] Hal[_1_] is offline

Default Rain

On Sat, 2 Jun 2007 10:40:26 CST, Galen Hekhuis
wrote:

I'm not complaining, we have more rain today by 10 than we had the
entire month of May. But looking at the radar it isn't going to be
around much longer. A drought-buster this isn't.
--
Galen Hekhuis
I may have mispoken

My local weather radar doesn't cover as far away as you are, but the
rain coverage looked good over most of Georgia yesterday.

Started yesterday about 10 AM very slowly for us, but kept going till
early this morning sometime before 7:30 AM and deposited 2.6" into the
rain gage in my yard. It was so good, but too long in getting here.

Pond is full, but the lotus has just the right canopy of leaves to
keep the rain from filling the pot is grows in. I still have to use
the hose to fill that pot.

Regards,

Hal