Old 03-06-2007, 08:51 PM posted to rec.gardens
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default Q: What besides plants and mulch do you have in your garden?

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
On 6/2/07 6:59 PM, in article
, "Bill
Rose" wrote:

In article

.net,
William Wagner wrote:

Guess you know 'Pearls Before Swine" ?

No fair. That was 1969. Nobody remembers 1969. You'll have to excuse me.
I got old there for awhile but I'm younger now. I'll have to introduce
my self.

I'm picking up
"A problem from hell" : America and the age of genocide on Tue. from
the library. Haven't finished "Omnivore's Dilemma" yet, so I bought a
copy. With the library, it is hurry up and wait.

Thanks for both introductions Bill.

- (the other) Bill(y)

Hey! I remember 1969 - I was a mere ten year old but I read the paper
every
day and not just the comics.

Not me - that was a good thirteen years before I was even thought