Old 03-06-2007, 09:13 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Derek Broughton Derek Broughton is offline

Default Rubbermaid glue report: Forget Gorilla Glue

Gareee© wrote:

I was a bit dismayed by the negative replies to me assembly issues, but
held my tounge.

Seriously, I think much of it wasn't intended to be negative (I admit to
having missed at least half the thread, though) but was more in the sense
of not realizing that what was obvious to many responders wasn't obvious to
you. I know when I initially responded about glues, I was completely
unaware you were trying to put a fitting through the Rubbermaid and thought
you were trying to fix a hole.

It would be a wonderful thing if anybody _does_ know of any build-your-own
filter sites with real part numbers if they'd post links. Even when the
original builder is in a different country, if you have actual part numbers
you can find out exactly what they are on the web, then you can find local
suppliers that sell similar items. It eliminates a lot of guess work.
--
derek
- Unless otherwise noted, I speak for myself, not rec.ponds.moderated