Old 04-06-2007, 12:22 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Melamine in fish food

On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 11:45:40 CST, Kurt wrote:

How about those of us growing up in the 50s & 60s eating those TV
dinners?

===============================
My parents never bought them but I heard they were pretty tasteless.

I loved them, but we were guinea pigs for the emerging processed food
industry. I shudder to think what was in some of that stuff.

Loved them here also, actually miss them. They were probably filled with
real food, after all fake things hadn't become vogue yet.... Like
margarine, non-dairy coffee creamers, saccharine.... Unfortunately the
fried chicken was probably fried in lard, love it. Luckily I was raised on
wild pheasant, duck, trout, perch & cottontail for the most part, a TV
dinner was a treat. ;-) ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us