Old 04-06-2007, 01:32 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Gareee© Gareee© is offline

Default Rubbermaid glue report: Forget Gorilla Glue

"cat daddy" wrote in message

There were many great replies, both for experiences with adhesives as well
as sources of info for bulkhead fittings.

Yes, and from the replies, I never got any confirmation abotu any adhesive
really working on rubbermaid containers

Again, there were several great sites posted, both with DIY info, and
commercial parts ordering sites, but both you and Garee apparently missed
all of them.

No, I did see them, and visited them,.. and they were posted about 2 weeks
after the original thread was started.

--
Gareee
(Gary Tabar Jr.)