Old 04-06-2007, 02:48 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Rubbermaid glue report: Forget Gorilla Glue

Garee wrote:
It's not like there's a "build your own pond filter" website, with specs,
part numbers and order info.

I went through similar issues last year building the smaller filter, and not
once was adding a bulkhead even mentioned.

Actually, if you'd looked at mine, which is always at the bottom of my sig.
I show the filter, the parts, where purchased, cost (at the time), and part
numbers. Granted some of the info is old, but it will still get you there.
Bulkheads are part of the list.

Unfortunately it is somewhat different than what you are building. I'm
sorry, I assumed (oops) that you'd seen my website at one time or another.

I should know better. Especially after yesterday when a lady stopped by the
booth I was manning asking about pond builder/fixers who actually showed up
to work. Turned out after talking with her for a bit, she had a leak and
hadn't even tried the method of turning off the water fall to see if it was
there. She was already to rip it out, order a new liner, and hire someone
to do. She'd already had someone out who didn't measurements and didn't get
back to her.... and he didn't even make sure that's where the problem was.

Click on Demon Pond Filter to see picture and the parts list. Click on "My
Filter" to see it in ground. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us