Old 04-06-2007, 05:23 AM posted to rec.gardens
Charlie[_2_] Charlie[_2_] is offline

Default Update on my Garden

On Sun, 03 Jun 2007 10:10:11 -0700, loonyhiker
wrote:

It's been over a year since I've been to this newsgroup because I had
a hard time finder a news server. Then I found Google groups so here I
am again! It was so nice to see the photos of your garden. I love
before and after pictures too so I hope you keep adding to them so we
can see them.

loony

Oh gawd.....I jest gotta keep de-x-no-archiving to talk to you folks!

Glad you can participate, but google and it's groups kinda......suck
and eff-up the Usenet. "Bout like webtv, but kinda sorta different, if
you know what I mean Verne.

Oh well, never mind me.......i'm just a Usenet dinosaur.....but I am
smelling the end of a really good quiet corner of this here Interweb
thingie.

Carry On, don't mind me,
Charlie