Old 04-06-2007, 11:38 AM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak Cheryl Isaak is offline

Default Q: What besides plants and mulch do you have in your garden?

On 6/3/07 8:53 PM, in article ,
"Persephone" Persephone wrote:

On Sun, 03 Jun 2007 15:17:18 -0700, Bill Rose
wrote:

In article
,
Bill Rose wrote:

In article ,
Cheryl Isaak wrote:

That took me a minute. Never had any interest in that "culture".

And no reason too. Smoking anything is bad for your lungs. It's just
that I haven't always been as level headed as I am today.

- Billy

Besides, that was two lifetimes ago. Since then, I've been a teacher
and, a business man. Right now, I'm honing my skills as a dilettante.

That is a flat contradiction in terms. A dilettante does not "hone
skills" or do anything but flit carefree from fun gig to fun gig.

But I like the image. Flit to the tea shop, then the garden center to the
book store to the needle work store to the....

Then from garden bed to the new book and back to the garden....
Bill - are you a butterfly?