Old 04-06-2007, 05:16 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Bill Rose Bill Rose is offline

Default Home Gardening Becomes Even More Imperative

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Sun, 03 Jun 2007 10:38:07 -0700, Bill Rose
wrote:

I was stunned once (more often than that actually but this was more like
surprised) to meet a Frenchman (in France) who loved his 25 mpg American
car because it had hydraulic valve lifters and required very little
maintenance. In 1990, it cost me $50 to fill my VW van in France. Last
week, it cost me $45.

Whaaaat? You are still driving a VW bus?

Ohhhhh.....the sweet memories!

Peace Brother
Charlie

What can I say? When I work, it is mein schlaftwagon. During lunch I
take my nap. I work until I'm tired (2 P.M. or so) and then I take my
lunch (siesta, 25 min.) and then I'm good for another 6 hr. Why do you
think people have VW vans. Motel rooms on wheels for the first 20 yr.
Crash pads for the next 20 yr.

- Billy