Old 04-06-2007, 07:14 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
sherwindu sherwindu is offline

Default Tomato leaves curling upwards

Have you looked under the leaves to see traces of aphids. If they are there,
you
should see them.

Sherwin D.

Jane Doe wrote:

I have 6 rows of various tomato plants. All doing absolutely great! All in
different stages of growth.
Some have tomatoes and some are ripening.
One of the tomato plants is acting strange and appears to be in some major
distress. I thought that it might be aphids, so I sprayed but it didn't
help much.
The leaves have all curled up/in and it seems as if it's shrinking inwards.
It's hard to explain. I don't see any marks on the leaves, nor any bugs or
worms that might be responsible. I have photos if anyone cares to see.

Been a while since I said hi, so hi

-Mariana
NJ - Monmouth County