Old 30-03-2003, 02:33 AM
Nick Maclaren

Default Composting

In article ,
Victor West wrote:

"Pete The Gardener" wrote in message
On Sat, 29 Mar 2003 19:34:33 +0000 (UTC), "bnd777"
wrote:

Top Posting re-arranged for ease of reading.

Illogical moan on.........
Now I know that bottom posting is more correct and usually easier to follow
but one thing that annoys me slightly is when I find someone rearranging
someone else's post. Top posting may be technically incorrect but we
wouldn't all go and amend the grammar or spelling of other posts, would we?
.....Illogical moan off

Have you ever tried to read a posting with a history of 10-20 long,
with a mixture of top and bottom posting? I can assure you that the
only practical solution is to rearrange it!

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.