Old 04-06-2007, 05:39 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Cyli Cyli is offline

Default Raised Pond Wall

On Sun, 3 Jun 2007 19:22:07 CST, ~ jan wrote:

On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 22:42:33 CST, "Pat"
wrote:

Here some pictures of my wall going up. It is two bricks thick with the
liner between.
http://20d.us/PondWebPage/

Wow! I like it very much! Can't wait to see future pictures. ~ jan
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

Lovely. An astonishing amount of work required for a home DIY
project. Thanks for showing it to us. I like the differences in the
colours of the blocks you used, too. A nice added bit of pretty. And
putting the liner between the double blocks makes for much more well
done look, too.
--

r.bc: vixen
Minnow goddess, Speaker to squirrels, willow watcher.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli