Old 04-06-2007, 01:52 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Derek Broughton Derek Broughton is offline

Default Rubbermaid glue report: Forget Gorilla Glue

cat daddy wrote:

Again, there were several great sites posted, both with DIY info, and
commercial parts ordering sites, but both you and Garee apparently missed
all of them.

Acgtually, no. I just went back through the whole thread. There were lots
of good references, once it was stated that he needed a bulkhead fitting,
for where to find bulkhead fittings, but I still don't see anything like a
web site detailing parts required for a home built filter. It would still
be nice to have.
--
derek
- Unless otherwise noted, I speak for myself, not rec.ponds.moderated