Old 04-06-2007, 03:39 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default Update on my Garden

Charlie expounded:

Oh gawd.....I jest gotta keep de-x-no-archiving to talk to you folks!

Huh?

Glad you can participate, but google and it's groups kinda......suck
and eff-up the Usenet. "Bout like webtv, but kinda sorta different, if
you know what I mean Verne.

Yea, googlegroups isn't helping anything here on Usenet. I really
wish people would get/use a proper newsreader. But that's
progress....right??!?

Oh well, never mind me.......i'm just a Usenet dinosaur.....but I am
smelling the end of a really good quiet corner of this here Interweb
thingie.

Eh, people have been predicting the end of Usenet ever since I found
it - in 1994. I think it's safe G
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts