Old 04-06-2007, 04:14 PM posted to rec.gardens
Charlie[_2_] Charlie[_2_] is offline

Default Disaster or Nightmare, Whatever.

On Mon, 04 Jun 2007 03:57:36 -0700, wrote:

G.A. is the crushed stones, they call it gravels, if I spell it
correctly.

Right

I know people here are laughing at what I have done so far. Please if
someone can give some good advice. I am desperately looking for some
good hints.

Do I have to remove all the pebble and G.A. out of the yard? And put
back soil and sod? That could be an impossible task so far. -- Is
there any other solutions?

What is a "zen" garden in your mind? Is that going to be good? I will
have to need some ideas.

http://www.phototravels.net/photo-gu...e-gardens.html

Google "zen rock garden".

In my opinion, it is very good.