Old 04-06-2007, 04:41 PM posted to rec.gardens
John McWilliams John McWilliams is offline

Default Q: What besides plants and mulch do you have in your garden?

Persephone wrote:
On Sun, 03 Jun 2007 15:17:18 -0700, Bill Rose
wrote:

Besides, that was two lifetimes ago. Since then, I've been a teacher
and, a business man. Right now, I'm honing my skills as a dilettante.

That is a flat contradiction in terms. A dilettante does not "hone
skills" or do anything but flit carefree from fun gig to fun gig.

A big ole negatory on that. Dilettantes do hone skills. Just not very
completely, and across a lot of venues. Gigs don't always come in the
fun variety, but mileage varies on that. Flitting, also, is a matter of
choice.

--
John McWilliams