Old 04-06-2007, 04:12 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Derek Broughton Derek Broughton is offline

Default Rubbermaid glue report: Forget Gorilla Glue

cat daddy wrote:

There was no indication of that from your posts, and Derek kept saying
that no links were being posted, when they were.

No, I didn't say anything like that. Garee pointed out that he hasn't seen
any websites that list part numbers for building a filter. I said I've
seen some, but I have no current links, and would really like to find such
links. Nothing in this thread has changed that.
--
derek
- Unless otherwise noted, I speak for myself, not rec.ponds.moderated