Old 04-06-2007, 10:20 PM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak Cheryl Isaak is offline

Default Serious case of plant lust

On 6/4/07 4:52 PM, in article ,
"John McGaw" wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Heuchera 'Obsidian
Though at $20 a pot, I may have to wait...

BUT - I did make a major score at Home Goods today. 4 steamer style chairs
at $60 each. Best we had found so far were $180 each and looked terrible.

I'm lusting after a decent sized potted or balled specimen of
Cryptomeria fortunei but it seems that I'd be looking at least a $250
price tag. If anyone had one, anyway. The fact that every plant vendor I
talk to tells me that "we can get one for you" doesn't help since I'd
never consider spending that kind of money on any tree I couldn't lay
hands and eyes on before paying. They are beautiful trees though, if you
live long enough to see one grow up that is.

That is very nice in the pictures (I adore Google) I can't blame you either
way.