Old 05-06-2007, 12:48 AM posted to rec.gardens
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default Someone do a rain dance, please

"FragileWarrior" wrote in message
"Rachael Simpson" wrote in
:

TS barry only brought us about 1 &1/2 inches of rain. Didn't even
begin to touch the now almost ten inch rain deficient. It's so dry
here that it didn't even take an hour for all the rain to dry up. Oh
well, I guess we are gonna have to keep praying, dancing, spitting,
and snake killing around here. Either that or go ahead and agree with
Frag that he must have "magic" spit................

Parched & burnt in NC
Rae

"Billy Rose" wrote in message
.
..
In article ,
wrote:

somebody can stop dancing up here in Milwaukee. we are looking at
another
week of
rain. sigh. Ingrid

She.

And I think it was the location AND the magic spit.

Sorry! I thought i put she/he?. that's what i meant to put anyways - my
mind was moving faster than my fingers. believe it or not - they actually
put out a twister warning for my county at the same time I had started
writing that post. I was mainly thinking about getting it sent and getting
the comp off. We just had 2 more inches of rain in 30 minutes. I guess our
spit must just be working in spells.........i still agree with the theory of
your rain being because of the location.