Old 05-06-2007, 01:31 AM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak Cheryl Isaak is offline

Default Someone do a rain dance, please

On 6/4/07 8:13 PM, in article
, "Billy
Rose" wrote:

In article ,
FragileWarrior wrote:

How to STOP rain from The Element Encyclopedia of 5000 Spells:

"It's recommened that women expose their genitals to a storm to quiet it.
(Note, not MEN: exposing male genitals is interpreted as a challenge and we
never want to challenge nature when it really matters as an even more
destructive storm may result.)

There are other spells but this one amused me the most.

Blatant sexism, that's what it is, plain and simple. Try to doing your
civic duty of helping with the rain problem and what happens? You end up
registering with the local authorities for the rest of you life.
Ingrates.

- Billy

Them's the chances you take Bill.
(now I'm way past a quiet giggle - my DH will never quite understand)