Old 05-06-2007, 12:32 AM posted to austin.gardening
jangchub jangchub is offline

Default Need a tomato expert to help!

It looks like early blight to me the way it is spotty and the edges
are curled up and brown. There are some photo's he

http://www.ext.vt.edu/pubs/plantdise...8/450-708.html

On Mon, 4 Jun 2007 07:50:58 -0500, "WSZsr" wrote:

Here is a better pic:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...to005Large.jpg

"jangchub" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 3 Jun 2007 22:08:52 -0500, "WSZsr" wrote:

I have the same problem every year. I have raised beds with well drained
amended soil. My plants start out great but just when they start to bare
fruit, they begin to wither and turn yellow.

Here is a few pictures:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0685Medium.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0686Medium.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0687Medium.jpg

If you have the time, take a look at the pics. Advice would be greatly
appreciated!

Thx

I can't see the foliage close enough to know what it is.. It may be
found he

http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/t...ves/index.html