Old 04-06-2007, 10:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Oxymel of Squill Oxymel of Squill is offline

Default cherry tree help pls

I posted last week about the apple tree's yukky branch ends. Now I notice
the cherry tree has curly leaves, like peach leaf curl, on some of its
branch endings. Is it the same thing / nowt to worry about? What to do?

thanks

Jon

(Many years ago I moved into a house with a peach tree with about 95% leaf
curl. I spent lots of effort worrying about the flat leaves and trying to do
something to cure them. You're not talking to Adam the Gardener here!!)