Old 05-06-2007, 12:19 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default Apple Tree From Seed in Mid-Atlantic

sherwindu expounded:

Are you saying that there is a better chance the resultant apples will taste
good?

No, I did not say that. Your rabid resistance to anyone having a bit
of fun growing an apple from seed makes you see it that way, however.

What's really incredible is that you believe that.

No, I don't and once again I never said that I notice you didn't
bother correcting John's ridiculous statement about the seeds being
the result of the rootstock and not the flowering part of the tree.
You go absolutely blind with fury every time anyone brings up trying
to grow an apple from seed. Calm down!

Now why don't you get down off your high horse and stop trying to
convince everyone how stupid they are for trying something for fun?
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts