Old 05-06-2007, 01:21 PM posted to austin.gardening
jangchub jangchub is offline

Default Need a tomato expert to help!

I can't read Victor's mind, but "landscapers mix" can mean anything!
Fertilizer is very inportant for tomatoes. Watering evenly and
steadily is also very important to tomato production. I suggest you
fertilize them with either Sustane or Ladybug Brand granular
fertilizer according to the label directions. However, because of
lack of fertilization, I believe your plants in their weakened state
developed early blight.

On Mon, 4 Jun 2007 21:43:37 -0500, "WSZsr" wrote:

Haven't fertilized at all. Added a premium "landscapers mix" soil and
compost from a local supply house here in Round Rock. Rototilled before
planting.

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
WSZsr wrote:
If you have the time, take a look at the pics. Advice would be greatly
appreciated!

What are you fertilizing with?

--
Victor M. Martinez