Old 05-06-2007, 01:49 PM posted to rec.gardens
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default For Charlie - hot sauce

Charlie wrote in message
On Mon, 4 Jun 2007 20:13:12 -0400, "Rachael Simpson"
wrote:

Hey Charlie,

How did your BBQ turn out this weekend? Or was your leash too short for
even that???? LOL..............

Rae

Hey Rae...

Nope...the short leash worked just fine. Made do quite well with the
sitchyation! ;-)

The smokers and grills are in the garden, so it was no probelm
whatsoever.

One of the world's great smells......light hickory and oak smoke under
pig!

AMEN! i love that smell!

Had grilled chicken, with your sauce for lunch, most basted on, but I
like mine on the side, and we had pulled pork for supper.....I had to
have pepper/vin on the pork though.

Had the whole nine yards....potato salad, slaw, baked beans....but no
banana pudding that day.

sounds good.....yum.......making me hungry! lol

Well, the may not have been just like yours, but it was darn good!!

I trust you sang like an angel? And ate too much?

did my best

Wow, I remember well the church potluck dinners. Except that every
time, there is always one dish that *everyone* wants, and it is
*always* gone when you pass thru. :-(

exactly and I was one of the last

Care
Charlie, thinking a a leftover pork sammich

Can you send me one for lunch???

hungry now,
Rae