Old 05-06-2007, 02:55 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Home Gardening Becomes Even More Imperative

In article ,
Jan Flora wrote:

I don't like to shop on line as credit card interest rates are too high
so I limit their use to what I can pay off each month.

Get a debit card. No interest. We got one just for shopping online and
on ebay. (We don't believe in credit cards.)

Jan

I do have a debit card.

It's not recommended that a debit card be used for on line purchases as
there is no way to recover the funds if there is a problem. Once the
money is gone, it's gone.

Credit card purchases have their own built in warantee.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.