Old 05-06-2007, 05:49 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Home Gardening Becomes Even More Imperative

In article ,
Ann wrote:

Omelet expounded:

I do have a debit card.

It's not recommended that a debit card be used for on line purchases as
there is no way to recover the funds if there is a problem. Once the
money is gone, it's gone.

Credit card purchases have their own built in warantee.

That depends. My debit card is a MasterCard, and it has all the
protection of a credit card. And I've had to use that protection in
the past, so I know it works.

Ok, that's good info, thanks!
My debit card is a visa.

I'll have to talk to my bank. I am new to debit cards.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.