Old 05-06-2007, 06:07 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Home Gardening Becomes Even More Imperative

In article ,
"Rachael Simpson" wrote:

Mine is has the visa logo also. Any debit cards with a major credit card
logo have the same perks as a credit without all the downfalls. or that's
the way it works around here anyway. definitely check with your bank - but
if you have the logo - you should be fine.

rae

Thanks again. :-)

I have managed to pay off all of my credit card debt and am trying to
totally avoid using them at all. Interest rates are usery!
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.