Old 05-06-2007, 02:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
adder1969 adder1969 is offline

Default Chemical to kill grass in my rockery

On Jun 5, 1:15 pm, Judith Lea wrote:
In article XRH8i.263546$DE1.146722@pd7urf2no, graham
writes

A similar method: wear disposible plastic/latex gloves *inside* a cheap
pair of cotton gloves soaked in glyphosate. That way you can grab lots more
weeds and smear them before having to "re-wet".
Graham

That's even better than my patented method! It would also save drips.
Thanks Graham

I gather up the clump by twisting it then put an old loo roll or piece
of pipe over then give it a couple of squirts. then I either remove
or leave it in place depending on what's surrounding it.