Old 05-06-2007, 03:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default When garden styles collide

On 5/6/07 13:02, in article ,
"Gregoire Kretz" wrote:

Les Hemmings wrote:

George.com wrote:

Things I may recommend include seeding their nice new 'perfect'
instant garden with an invasive weed such as thistle, dandelion or
wandering jew. Arrange a manner of dispensing the seed to the most
appropriate place in their garden without them suspecting you.

That would be difficult.
In any case Robert will be doing this without lifting a finger: once all
the weeds have grown back they'll be seeding to the winds...

The problem with that is that Mr & Mrs Tidy could complain to the local
council and start a real neighbourhood war going. I imagine that
caterpillars are happy to feed on nettles that have had their seeding heads
cut off?

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk