Old 05-06-2007, 09:34 PM posted to sci.agriculture.beekeeping,sci.environment,rec.gardens,alt.politics
Dersu Uzala Dersu Uzala is offline

Default The Baffling Disappearance of The Bees.

In article .com,
says...

On Jun 1, 7:28 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
"Captain Compassion" wrote in message

It's the bee rapture I tell you.

I'm going with this idea. I like it.

It's gathering momentum. Imagine how embarassed the TV evangelists
will be.

Reminds me of an old Science-fiction story:
Our Sun is about to go nova, but a fleet of UFOs appear, broadcasting that
they have come to rescue all the "admittedly inferior intellectually"
inhabitants of Earth. Then one by one, all the calculators and computers get
beamed up.