Old 06-06-2007, 01:53 AM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default Apple Tree From Seed in Mid-Atlantic

sherwindu expounded:

I suggest you check your language vs. mine. You are the one who
needs to calm down.

Shall I go back and find all of your posts where you rail on about the
subject? Every time it comes up you belittle the inquirer, and it
gets old.

I guess some people don't like having the facts presented to them.

Not the way you present them.

I would not give a chemistry set to a child if I thought they could
blow themselves up with it. There are many other gardening things
kids can do, which are much more rewarding.

Growing an apple from seed is hardly deadly.....see? You're at it
again!
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts