Old 05-06-2007, 08:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default When garden styles collide

Robert writes
In message , Kate
Morgan writes

Kate - apologies if my post caused any disharmony in the Morgan
household. Whilst one of my motives for the post was undoubtedly to
seek sympathy for what I clearly consider to be an outrageous act I was
also interested to see if anyone would take up the issue on behalf of
my neighbours and if so what case they would make.

I think it would be very hard to make a case for trespassing on someone
else's land no matter what nuisance they were causing - eg if they had a
rat infested midden or a pile of dead cats in the middle of the lawn,
the correct action (if direct approach is not possible) is to inform the
authorities not take matters into your own hands.

In this case, the 'nuisance' is purely in the eyes of the (misguided)
beholder, and I am solidly on your side.
--
Kay