Old 05-06-2007, 09:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default When garden styles collide

Roberts post has caused a mild but simmering domestic between me and my
husband, he says he would have done the same as Roberts neighbours if he
thought that he was helping - he is a bit of a Peter Perfect - I could not
believe what he was saying, under no circumstances should they have gone
into your garden Robert says she stomping up the garden muttering

angry kate

Kate - apologies if my post caused any disharmony in the Morgan household.
Whilst one of my motives for the post was undoubtedly to seek sympathy for
what I clearly consider to be an outrageous act I was also interested to
see if anyone would take up the issue on behalf of my neighbours and if so
what case they would make.

Please do not apologise Robert, my OH and I have been married for 40
something years and he still has the power to surprise me now and then :-))
However your problem neighbours seem to have behaved in the most appalling
manner, I wish I could offer words of wisdom but I think some of the other
posters are doing just that together with ideas for action. Hopefully
someone might have seen them in action as it must have taken some time to do
what they did, its all very well for us to say take action against them but
you have to live next door to them, must be tricky, I wish you well

kate