Old 05-06-2007, 11:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default Free containers

Mary Fisher writes

"K" wrote in message
Mary Fisher writes

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
.net...
These are available free, they just need washing for any camper or
gardener or lover of things with a lifetime guarantee and no further use
to our son's client.

They each hold ten gallons, have a screw top, a wine box type tap,
insulated side walls, two carry handles and a retching orange white and
logo colour scheme.

Here's a link:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5yanwwx

What did they have in them before?

Soft drinks, I think. They'd easily wash. They're coming tonight, would you
like some? I don't mind delivering to you (not tonight though!).

No, thanks - having discussed it, we don't have an immediate need, and
realise we have several similar containers in the cellar which we
haven't ever used. Sorry!
--
Kay