Old 30-03-2003, 04:20 AM
Pete The Gardener

Default Composting

On Sat, 29 Mar 2003 21:20:56 -0000, "Victor West"
wrote:

Illogical moan on.........
Now I know that bottom posting is more correct and usually easier to follow
but one thing that annoys me slightly is when I find someone rearranging
someone else's post. Top posting may be technically incorrect but we
wouldn't all go and amend the grammar or spelling of other posts, would we?
.....Illogical moan off

Since I was quoting my own post as well as the one I was responding to
it would have been rather dificult to follow without the
re-arrangement.
I don't do spelling and grammar since I'm dyslexic and have enough
problems with my own without trying to sort out anyone else's.

--
Pete The Gardener
A room without books is like a body without a soul.