Old 06-06-2007, 12:35 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Gill Passman Gill Passman is offline

Default OK - the first pond starts tomorrow

k wrote:
I think it sounds good.
And thinking ahead of the game - soooo much
I would do differently now - but where's the fun
in that!
The next best thing to planning out a new pond
is watching over someone else's shoulder...

k :-)

Ah, but this just a natural extension of a water feature I need to
fix......my eye is very much on the place for the real pond, he,
he......and yes, it does involve getting rid of some of that dratted
lawn.........however it is a pretty major project whereas this one is
simple.....if it just keeps the frogs happy I'll be happy but I want
plants and fish tooo......

Gill