Old 06-06-2007, 02:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Duncan Duncan is offline

Default Mind your own business!

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

We have had a nasty weed in our garden for some years, and I've just
discovered it is called MYOB.

What the hell can I do to get rid of it?

I have tried roundup, but it doesn't seem to work on this stuff, works on
other weeds but not this one.

I've got this in front of the house and found that attempts to pull it up,
dig it out etc just spread it about. On firm ground or paths you can
sometimes slice under it and roll it up like turf and get rid of it that
way. It can look quite attractive creeping over stones, and generally I just
live with it as it's infinitely better than the buttercups on my other
patch.

Duncan