Old 06-06-2007, 11:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea@googlemail.com is offline

Default Elderflower Champagne

On Jun 5, 7:15 pm, Anne Jackson wrote:
You think that's bad? When I first got a computer I looked something up,
typed it out, photo-copied it, and sent it *snail mail* to three other
Zetnet subscribers!

I hadn't quite got the hang of it all...

You have got way past that now though! Have you thought about adding
a third business to your portfolio? That of personal agent to
internet idiots like me who want to have a newsreader better than
Google but don't know how to do it?

Judith

p.s. Is the launch of the businesss today? If so, the best of luck,
after all your hard work, you certainly deserve it and if there is
anything I can do in East Anglia to promote you, just send me the
stuff.