Old 06-06-2007, 04:18 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy Rose Billy Rose is offline

Default For Charlie

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Tue, 05 Jun 2007 21:54:41 -0700, Billy Rose
wrote:

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Tue, 5 Jun 2007 21:05:32 -0400, "Rachael Simpson"
wrote:

snip

Thanks again for sharing. I'm a good ear for medical venting
too..............
maybe i didn't bore you with part of my story.

love,
Rae

Bore me? Hardly.

More later, for sure, keep an eye out.

I think we have frightened the folk hereabout. ;-)

This all brings to mind another song that some of the boys wrote a long
time ago, it seems.

Care and Love
Charlie
_____________________________________

You who are on the road
Must have a code that you can live by
And so become yourself
Because the past is just a good bye.

Teach your children well,
Their father's hell did slowly go by,
And feed them on your dreams
The one they picked, the one you'll know by.

Don't you ever ask them why, if they told you, you would cry,
So just look at them and sigh and know they love you.

And you, of tender years,
Can't know the fears that your elders grew by,
And so please help them with your youth,
They seek the truth before they can die.

Teach your parents well,
Their children's hell will slowly go by,
And feed them on your dreams
The one they picked, the one you'll know by.

Don't you ever ask them why, if they told you, you would cry,
So just look at them and sigh and know they love you.

Just like "Judgment Day", the hammer could fall anytime and we'd all
find ourselves confined in football stadiums.

Sieg Heil

- Billy

Le plus assurément

Je suis dur pour attraper des unawares

Charlie

I say ol' chap. I don't quite get your banter ol' man. A bit sticky,
what? Would you mind terribly running that phrase through your "Enigma"
machine again. That's a good chap. I say, what I'm reading ol' man
is,"Most assuredly, I am hard to trap some unawares". Be a good rotter
and, give it another go, ol' man. I say, rather, pip pip, cheerio oh,
and all that sort of thing.

Wha'cha think Charlie? That there is what's called Eng-leesh. Kinda
weird, uh? See ya at the next parlay. Keep your powder dry.

- Billy