Old 06-06-2007, 04:39 PM posted to austin.gardening
pistor pistor is offline

Default Need a tomato expert to help!

On Jun 6, 10:24 am, jangchub wrote:
Me either. There are so many fantastic shade plants I love that it's
almost a blessing to have so much shade. Knowing that I created much

We didn't expect the bald cypress to grow so fast, but that means we
can now start planning the shade garden with gingers and ferns!

plant them in really nice planters. Maybe I'll make some hypertuffa
and put it on the outside of the container using chicken wire to hold
it on the pot. At least it won't be this ugly plastic thing.

I've decided I'll just buy my produce from Boggy Creek farm.. It's
just as fresh and also organic and I love supporting them. I'll stick
to herbs as far as kitchen plants go.

Cheers.

Victor