Old 30-03-2003, 04:56 AM
Gene Schurg

Default funny you should mention that... Ladybugs for Mealie control

Geesh Prem...I hope you're giving them some privacy!

"Prem Subrahmanyam" wrote in message
Gene Schurg wrote:
Today I saw a local nursury had ladybugs for sale. I bought a bag of

1,800
and released them in the greenhouse. I'm gonna get that last mealie bug
that crawling around in there and popping up every time I stop looking!

Anyone else try Ladybugs for mealiebug control?

Gene

I just bought a bunch as well...released them in the plants (in the
house)...they seem to be chowing down on the mealies and mating...
which will mean more ladybug larvae eating the small mealies in the
crevices.

---Prem
www.premdesign.com