Old 06-06-2007, 06:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default Bumblebee disease?

Charlie Pridham writes
--

There is also some evidence to suggest that mobile phone radiations are not
helping, they can disrupt the bees normal homing abilities and they

If it's provado, then it's really scary. As I said, I don't use this,
neither do either of my neighbours, so the bees are getting it from
further away. I've found at least half a dozen groggy bees in my garden
in one day, without searching in any way, as against perhaps one a year
usually. So that's a big difference, and if it really is from something
as commonly used as Provado, that is potentially a large threat to our
bees.
--
Kay