Old 06-06-2007, 07:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) is offline

Default Mind your own business!

"Les Hemmings" wrote in message
Alan Holmes wrote:
We have had a nasty weed in our garden for some years, and I've just
discovered it is called MYOB.

What the hell can I do to get rid of it?

I have tried roundup, but it doesn't seem to work on this stuff,
works on other weeds but not this one.

I love this stuff! Makes hard landscaping round and green. Nice to walk on
and very attractive to my eyes. I've been encouraging it!

This surounding a moss garden is one of my "holy grails"...

Remove Frontal Lobes to reply direct.

"These people believe the souls of fried space aliens inhabit their
bodies and hold soup cans to get rid of them. I should care what they
think?"...Valerie Emmanuel

Les Hemmings a.a #2251 SA

I too like this plant.Also available in yellow and a light green variegated
form. Not to happy with heavy foot traffic and turns to mush but will
regrow.