Old 06-06-2007, 03:03 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Gill Passman Gill Passman is offline

Default OK - the first pond starts tomorrow

k wrote:
You must keep the frogs happy!
We took out the old frog bog and one of
them ended up on the deck talking to
us all night about it!

k :-)

Well, my guess about the frogs was entirely correct....lifted two rocks
and found two frogs. Put the rock back while I think of the best way to
deal with them without making them play things for the dog and cat. I'm
hoping that I can get them to jump into the reservoir once I get the
grid off of the top of it. It's not going to stop me doing the
groundwork though....it's just that I wanted to remove the waterfall to
get a better picture in my head as to how best to do this.....hey, ho.....

Gill